Major functions: • Conduct functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability of production systems. May test various individual components used in systems in receiving test.
• Adjust, calibrate, align, and test circuitry and components to ensure systems meet specifications.
• Test repaired equipment returned to the Company.
• Assist with final quality testing of finished systems to make sure each is functioning according to engineering specifications prior to shipment.
• Maintain accurate documentation of product test results and update troubleshooting logs.
• Accept a dynamic work schedule at times, including nights and weekends.
• Identify and setup test equipment and perform RF testing.
• Must be able to operate and prove proficiency with all types of GPETE (General Purpose Electronic Test Equipment) to include DVMs, Oscilloscopes, and Logic Analyzers.
• Troubleshoot and solve problems on RF set-ups and provide root cause and corrective actions in a straight forward solutions. Escalates issues to supervisor for resolution.
• Aid in the maintenance of test procedures. Perform data collection and analysis to monitor trends. Collect, analyze and interpret data and work with engineers to ensure products meet specifications.
• Assist in analysis throughout process and provide data for engineers.
• Work to develop internal customer relationships through collaboration, respect, professionalism, trust and integrity.
Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: • High School or equivalent and 4 years of prior relevant experience, or Associate degree with 0 to 2 relevant years of experience.
• Military experience is a plus.
• Electrical/electronic RF technician experience.
• Must have experience performing test and diagnostics using test equipment such as oscilloscopes, DVM, signal generators, power meters, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters, frequency counters and other related test equipment.
• Knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook). Must be detailed-oriented and have the ability to multi-task to meet multiple deadlines. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential with the ability to interface within department.
• Ability to adapt and learn new skills due to continually changing work environment.
• Must have the ability to read and analyze schematics for and RF circuits.
• Communicates with team members and the ability to work as a member of inter-disciplinary teams.
• Able to perform functional tests, as prescribed, on devices at receiving test.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Browse other jobs