Java Developer HYBRID
- Being a member of the ITP Data Platforms Area Team. The Software Engineering role specializes in planning, documenting technical requirements, designing, developing, and testing all software systems and applications for the firm.
- Works closely with architects, product managers, project management, and end-users in the development and enhancement of existing software systems and applications, proposing and recommending solutions that solve complex business problems.
- Act as a technical expert on one or more applications utilized by the company
- Work with the Business System Analyst to ensure designs satisfy functional requirements
- Partner with Infrastructure to identify and deploy optimal hosting environments
- Tune application performance to eliminate and reduce issues
- Research and evaluate technical solutions consistent with company technology standards
- Align risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- Apply different software development methodologies dependent on project needs
- Contribute expertise to the design of components or individual programs, and participate in the construction and functional testing
- Support development teams, testing, troubleshooting, and production support
- Create applications and construct unit test cases that ensure compliance with functional and non-functional requirements
- Work with peers to mature ways of working, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience with
- Core Java
- Fosters a culture where honesty and transparency are expected
- Stays current on changes in his/her own specialist area and seeks out learning opportunities to ensure knowledge is up-to-date
- Invests effort to individually coach others.
- Builds collaborative teams across the organization.
- Communicates openly keeping everyone across the organization informed.
- Resolves conflicts across the department by helping others find common ground.
- Ensures expected quality standards are met consistently. Minimizes risks associated with departmental projects by observing established instructions and processes.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Integration
- Functional Design
- Functional Testing
Browse other jobs